Travellers to Karapura will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 32 mi (51.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Karapura
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Karapura gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F