Antharasanthe Hotels from Rs2,799
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Antharasanthe has to offer including its restaurants. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Antharasanthe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Antharasanthe is 47 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Antharasanthe?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Antharasanthe, will I receive a refund?
Antharasanthe Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Antharasanthe by Star Rating
- Hotels near Antharasanthe Airports
- Accommodation near Antharasanthe Attractions
- More accommodation types in Antharasanthe
- Choose Your Antharasanthe Hotel Style
- Search Antharasanthe Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Antharasanthe
- Hotels Near Antharasanthe, Heggadadevankote
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations