Visitors can enjoy all that Antharasanthe has to offer including its restaurants. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Antharasanthe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Antharasanthe is 47 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C