Visitors can enjoy all that Nanjangud has to offer including the temples, coffee shops and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- There are 137 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Nanjangud
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Nanajangud Town Station, Badanavalu Station or Thandavapura Station. Nanjangud might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nanjangud
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Nanjangud gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C