Mysore Hotels from Rs765
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2019
Visitors to Mysore are sure to enjoy the zoo and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, musical theatre and lakeside setting.
- There are 131 hotels and other accommodation options in Mysore
- The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mysore
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Mysore Ashokapuram Station, Mysore Chamarajapuram Station or Mysore Junction Station. Mysore might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mysore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Mysore each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C