Mahabaleshwar Hotels from Rs1,210
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Jul 2018
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mahabaleshwar has to offer including the lakeside setting and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodation options in Mahabaleshwar
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 48.1 mi (77.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Mahabaleshwar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Mahabaleshwar is 706 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Mahabaleshwar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mahabaleshwar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mahabaleshwar?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Mahabaleshwar?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Mahabaleshwar?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mahabaleshwar?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Mahabaleshwar?
Mahabaleshwar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mahabaleshwar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mahabaleshwar Airports
- Accommodation near Mahabaleshwar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mahabaleshwar
- Choose Your Mahabaleshwar Hotel Style
- Search Mahabaleshwar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
- Hotels Near Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations