- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Hotel Valley Nest
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Non ac No view Deluxe Room
Mountain view Super Deluxe Room
Garden View Super Deluxe Room
Mountain view Suite
Super Deluxe ac Room
About this area
Hotel Valley Nest is located in Mahabaleshwar. Shoppers can visit Mahabaleshwar Bazaar, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Table Land and Wilson Point. Don't miss out on a visit to On Wheelz Amusement Park.Visit our Panchgani travel guide
- On Wheelz Amusement Park - 18 min walk
- Sherbag Panchgani - 11 min drive
- Sherbaug - 13 min drive
- Table Land - 30 min drive
- Wilson Point - 40 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 107 min drive
- Where to eat
- VN RESTUARANT – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Valley Nest
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 250 for adults and INR 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Early check-in fee: INR 500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice functional hotel
Clean, hospitable place. Quiet, well appointed rooms. Good ac, hot water and pleasant staff. Worth the price. Good available as well. Nice Indian breakfast. Special mention of the medu Vada which was outstanding. Courteous staff too.