Manali Hotels from Rs1,867
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2017
Visitors to Manali are sure to enjoy the mountains. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 367 hotels and other accommodation options in Manali
- The closest major airport is in Kulu (KUU), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Manali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Manali gets about 840 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C