Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in ManaliView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Manali are sure to enjoy the mountains. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 367 hotels and other accommodation options in Manali
- The closest major airport is in Kulu (KUU), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Manali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Manali gets about 840 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Manali?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manali, will I receive a refund?
Yes, the majority of hotel room reservations are fully refundable if cancelled before the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which is usually within 24-48 hours of the scheduled arrival. If you have a non-refundable reservation, you might be able to still cancel and get a refund within 24 hours of booking. Enter your dates, click on “Search”, then use the filter option “free cancellation” to review the best options available in Manali.
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Manali?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Manali?
Heritage Satikva Resorts is a top 3-star resort on Expedia for families, and features a free children’s club and a restaurant. Other good options to stay with the children include Renest River Country Resort Manali and Snow Valley Resorts. Also, attractions such as Vashist Springs and Sri Guru Nanak Devji Gurudwara are fun for children of all ages.
What's the best hotel for couples in Manali?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Manali?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Manali?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Manali?
Baragarh Resort and Spa, Centrally Heated Mountain Side Resort, Manali is a 5-star guest house with private patios and a terrace, and it’s a popular choice for Expedia travellers looking for an elegant place to stay. The Orchard Greens Resort and Spa and Coral Resort And Spa are other upscale choices for your trip.
What's the best boutique accommodation in Manali?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Manali?
Manali Hotel Reviews
1 / 5 Terrible
Pine Wood Inn Tosh
A verified traveller from Gurgaon stayed at Pine Wood Inn Tosh
Posted 3 weeks ago
1 / 5 Terrible
The Orchard Greens Resort and Spa
A verified traveller from Hyderbad stayed at The Orchard Greens Resort and Spa
Posted 1 month ago
5 / 5 Excellent
Apple Country Resorts - Manali
A verified traveller from New delhi stayed at Apple Country Resorts - Manali
Posted 2 months ago