Visiting Manali (and vicinity)
Visitors to Manali (and vicinity) are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 190 hotels and other accommodations in Manali (and vicinity)
- The closest major airport is in Kulu (KUU), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manali (and vicinity)
The city is notable for landmarks like Bijli Mahadev Temple, Dechen Choekhor Monastery, and Basheshwar Mahadev Temple. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tibetan Monastary and Mall Road.
In Manali (and vicinity), you'll be able to select from 190 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Span Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi.
- Quality Inn River Country Resort - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Honeymoon Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Manali (and vicinity)
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Manali (and vicinity) gets about 33.07 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 100°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F