Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Ware, which is also known for its gardens and spas. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its golfing, bars and cafes. Top sights around the area include Kelvedon Hatch and White Hart Lane Stadium.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Ware
- The closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away
Getting around Ware
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Ware Station or St Margarets Station. Ware may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ware
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Ware gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C