Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Tring, which is also known for its spas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Tring
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) away
Getting around Tring
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tring Station. Tring might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tring
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Tring gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C