Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Aylesbury, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars, gardens and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theatres. Around the area, top sights include Bicester Village, University Church of St Mary the Virgin and Radcliffe Camera.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Aylesbury
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford (OXF), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) away
Getting around Aylesbury
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Aylesbury Station, Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station or Aylesbury Stoke Mandeville Station. Aylesbury might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Aylesbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Aylesbury each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C