- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quality Inn Airport West
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking (2 Person Sofa Bed)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Mississauga, Quality Inn Airport West is in the business district and near the airport. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Toronto Premium Outlets and Sherway Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Paramount Fine Foods Centre. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 6 min walk
- Heartland Town Centre - 2 min drive
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre - 3 min drive
- Mississauga Convention Centre - 7 min drive
- Living Arts Centre - 12 min drive
- Cooksville Station - 8 min drive
- Terminal Link Terminal 3 Station - 11 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Airport West
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
No hot water breakfast was the worst I have every had at a choice hotel