Syracuse Hotels from Rs2,932
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 22 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Syracuse
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
Downtown Syracuse is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Carrier Dome and Landmark Theatre while you're in town.
If you're spending some time in Westside, Rosamond Gifford Zoo and Burnet Park are top sights worth seeing.
While visiting Eastside, you might make a stop by sights like Carrier Dome and Syracuse Stage.
While Southside isn't home to many top sights, Carrier Dome and Armory Square are some notable places to visit nearby.
Travellers to Syracuse give high marks for the festivals, university vibe and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, shopping and theatres. Top sights in the city include Museum of Science and Technology, Erie Canal Museum and Everson Museum of Art.
- There are 144 hotels and other accommodation options in Syracuse
- The closest major airport is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cortland, NY (CTX-Cortland County), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Getting around Syracuse
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Syracuse Regional Transportation Center or New York State Fair Station. Syracuse might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Syracuse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Syracuse is 979 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Syracuse?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Syracuse, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Syracuse?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Syracuse?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Syracuse?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Syracuse?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Syracuse?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Syracuse?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Syracuse?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Syracuse?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Syracuse?
What are some hotels with pools in Syracuse?
Syracuse Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Syracuse by Star Rating
- Hotels near Syracuse Airports
- Areas of Syracuse
- Accommodation near Syracuse Attractions
- More accommodation types in Syracuse
- Choose Your Syracuse Hotel Style
- Search Syracuse Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Syracuse
- Hotels Near Syracuse, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations