Overview of Villa Starlie by The Pearls Collection
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Saint-Tropez, this villa is in the city centre and near the beach. Place des Lices and Saint Tropez Citadel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pampelonne Beach and Plage de la Glaye. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Saint-Tropez travel guide
- St. Tropez Harbor - 1 min walk
- Place des Lices - 4 min walk
- Port of Saint Tropez - 5 min walk
- Museum of gendamerie and cinema of Saint-Tropez - 5 min walk
- Saint Tropez Citadel - 7 min walk
- Le Cannet-des-Maures Le Luc-et-Le Cannet Station - 38 min drive
- Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) - 57 min drive
About this property
Villa Starlie by The Pearls Collection
The Pearls Collection
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 5000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.