Orlando Hotels from Rs3,731
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Orlando
3/5(6 area reviews)
Downtown Orlando is a destination visitors seek out for its ample dining options, great live music and fantastic lake views. You might also want to check out attractions like Amway Center or Camping World Stadium while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
4/5Very Good!(83 area reviews)
West Kissimmee is known for its exciting water parks, and with sights like Lake Davenport and Island H2O Live!, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Four Corners.
4.5/5Wonderful!(64 area reviews)
Exciting theme parks plentiful wildlife and top sights from Epcot® to Disney's Boardwalk – discover Bay Lake, a destination also famous for its entertainment.
4.5/5Wonderful!(238 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Southwest Orlando, Holy Land Experience and Mall at Millenia are top sights worth seeing.
Historic Downtown Kissimmee
3.5/5Good!(11 area reviews)
Unique features of Historic Downtown Kissimmee include the theme parks and shopping. Make a stop by Kissimmee Lakefront Park or Lake Tohopekaliga while you're exploring the area.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Orlando, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, theatre and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its golfing, shopping and lakes. Top sights in the city include Universal Studios Florida™, SeaWorld® Orlando and Walt Disney World®.
- There are 8989 hotels and other accommodation options in Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) away
Getting around Orlando
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Orlando Station, Winter Park Station or Kissimmee Station. Orlando might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Orlando
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 1351 millimetres of rain falls on Orlando each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 11°C