- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Grand Central Terminal
- 4 min walk
- Rockefeller Center
- 9 min walk
- Bryant Park
- 10 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Grand Central Terminal and St. Patrick's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit 5th Avenue and Macy's. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for Central Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Grand Central - 42 St. Station is 5 minutes by foot and 5 Av Station (W. 42nd St.) is 5 minutes.Visit our New York travel guide
- Grand Central Terminal - 4 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 9 min walk
- Bryant Park - 10 min walk
- Broadway - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 11 min walk
- New York Grand Central Terminal Station - 5 min walk
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 21 min drive
About this property
The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Roosevelt Hotel New York City
- Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt New York City
- The Roosevelt Hotel, York City
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City Hotel
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City New York
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City Hotel New York
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The Roosevelt is close to Grand Central Station, and the hotel itself could be really nice. However, guest service is the worst. They force you to pay a “facilities fee” which provides WiFi, room service and access to the gym. However, if you call for any service, they just ignore the calls. You can’t call for room service or concierge. No one will pick up the phone. Additionally the staff is just unpleasant. The only good service I received during my stay was from the valet service that parked my car and from the gentleman who worked in the gift store. No one else could be bothered. I’ve stayed here before (twice in 2017) and it was fine, not great, but it was ok. After my stay on 2/24/20-2/25/20, I will never go back. I’d rather stay in a POD.