- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Barclays Center Brooklyn
- 2 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 8 min drive
- Battery Park
- 9 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooklyn Central is in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Prospect Park and Brooklyn Bridge Park, while Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Barclays Center Brooklyn or Madison Square Garden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nostrand Av. Station (Fulton St.) is 3 minutes by foot and Franklin Av. Station (Fulton St.) is 8 minutes.Visit our Brooklyn travel guide
- Barclays Center Brooklyn - 2 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 8 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 9 min drive
- Battery Park - 9 min drive
- New York University - 10 min drive
- Brooklyn East New York Station - 3 min walk
- Nostrand Av. Station (Fulton St.) - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooklyn Central
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooklyn Central Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooklyn Central Brooklyn
- Liked: Staff & service
I like the staff they were nice, unfortunately the location of the room was terrible, very noisy, a train pass by and I was able to hear everything.