- Bandra Kurla Complex
- 1 min walk
- U.S. Consulate General
- 2 min drive
- MMRDA Grounds
- 4 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hotel Garden Park Hospitality is located in Mumbai's Central Suburbs neighbourhood. Siddhi Vinayak Temple and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Powai Lake and Juhu Beach. Check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds, and consider making time for KidZania Mumbai, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 1 min walk
- U.S. Consulate General - 2 min drive
- MMRDA Grounds - 4 min drive
- Lilavati Hospital - 7 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 14 min drive
- Mumbai Kurla Station - 2 min drive
- Marol Naka Station - 28 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Hotel Garden Park Hospitality
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Garden Park Hospitality Mumbai
- Hotel Garden Park Hospitality Hotel
- Hotel Garden Park Hospitality Mumbai
- Hotel Garden Park Hospitality Hotel Mumbai
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel is coMpletely different from what depicted on the website. Poor condition, pathetic hotel staff. Expedia should conduct a thourough review before listing properties