Malvern Hotels from Rs5,294
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Malvern, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its theatres, gardens and entertainment. In Malvern, there are 33 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Malvern
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Great Malvern Station, Malvern Link Station or Malvern Colwall Station. Malvern might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Malvern
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 766 millimetres of rain falls on Malvern each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C