Overview of St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room (City)
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (City)
Classic Double Room
Classic Room, 1 Single Bed
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Double Room
About this area
Near a metro station, St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for Sky Garden, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our London travel guide
- Oxford Street - 1 min walk
- The British Museum - 5 min walk
- Leicester Square - 11 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 13 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 14 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Open on selected days.
- Hudsons House – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Fourth on-site dining venue – Open daily.
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 12.95 for adults and GBP 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5 per person and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- St Giles London St Giles Classic Hotel
- St Giles St Giles Classic Hotel
- St Giles London St Giles Classic
- St Giles St Giles Classic
- St Giles London St Giles Hotel
- St Giles St Giles Hotel
- St Giles London St Giles
- St Giles London - A Hotel England
- St Giles Hotel London
- London St Giles Hotel
- St Giles London A St Giles
- St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel Hotel
- St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel London
- St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
As always excellent reception, room spotless and service excellent