- The Shard
- 1 min walk
- Borough Market
- 4 min walk
- London Bridge
- 20 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Shangri La Hotel At The Shard London is in the city centre and near the beach. The Shard and London Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square. Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: London Bridge Underground Station is just steps away and Borough Underground Station is 9 minutes by foot.Visit our London travel guide
- The Shard - 1 min walk
- Borough Market - 4 min walk
- HMS Belfast - 7 min walk
- Globe Theatre - 11 min walk
- London Bridge - 20 min walk
- London Bridge Station - 1 min walk
- London Bridge Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lang – Delicatessen offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Gong – Pool-view cocktail bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Ting Lounge – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Ting Restaurant – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Shangri La Hotel At The Shard London
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests will receive an email with special terms and conditions prior to their arrival when booking the New Year's Special. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
- Please note that room layout, furnishings, and views may differ from the photos shown.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 36 for adults and GBP 18 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 160.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 50.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri Hotel Shard
- Shangri La At The Shard London
- Shangri La Hotel At The Shard London Hotel
- Shangri La Hotel At The Shard London London
- Shangri La Hotel At The Shard London Hotel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Had an absolute amazing time the staff were all very kind and helpful. The room was also amazing with a great view and couldnt fault my stay.