Koh Madsum Hotels from Rs1,996
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Visiting Koh Madsum
Visitors to Koh Madsum are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Namuang Waterfall, Big Buddha Statue and Hin Ta and Hin Yai.
- There are 1402 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Koh Madsum
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 78 millimetres of rain falls on Koh Madsum each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 34°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F