Laem Set Hotels from Rs1,714
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Laem Set
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Laem Set, which is also known for its beaches and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Namuang Waterfall, Big Buddha Statue and Hin Ta and Hin Yai are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Laem Set
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Laem Set
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Laem Set is 78 millimetres
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C