Search Hostels in Koh Samui
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Koh Samui
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Koh Samui
The Lamai Samui
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2020
KC Resort and Over Water Villas
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2021
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for a low-cost place to stay in Koh Samui, one of the 47 hostels here could be a great choice. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few different forms, but they all have a few things in common:
- Low prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By going with a hostel in Koh Samui, you can cut your spending on lodging and save more of your money for sightseeing during your holiday. You can enjoy activities in this destination like snorkelling and shopping.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Koh Samui?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while February and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34° C and night-time temperatures average 23° C
- April-June: 34° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 24° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 23° C at night
- Average rainfall is 78 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Koh Samui?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Namuang Waterfall
- Big Buddha Statue
- Namuang Waterfall 2
- Hin Ta and Hin Yai
- Lad Wanorn Waterfall
- Hin Laad Waterfall
- Fisherman's Village Plaza
- Guan-Yu Koh Samui Shrine
- Buddha's Footprints
Overall, Koh Samui is known for its:
How to Get to Koh Samui and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Ko Samui (USM), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away from the city centre.