Search Bed and Breakfasts in Koh Samui
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Koh Samui
Other property types in Koh Samui
SALA Samui Chaweng Beach Resort
Reviewed on 8 Jul 2020
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach
Reviewed on 12 Aug 2020
B&Bs and More in Koh Samui
If you want to find a place to stay with fewer rooms than a hotel and a more personalized environment, a bed and breakfast might be a great fit for your getaway to Koh Samui. You'll find 1473 accommodations and 6 B&Bs for your stay in Koh Samui. During your time in Koh Samui, you might want to spend some time strolling along the water at Hin Ta and Hin Yai and Bangrak Beach.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet other guests, and delectable breakfasts, B&Bs offer a truly one-of-a-kind setting. You might consider checking out these B&Bs in Koh Samui:
Banyan House Samui Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 7 rooms
Nid's Bungalows: 23 rooms
- Outdoor pool
- On-site bar
Weather in Koh Samui
Weather can be a big factor in planning your vacation, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Koh Samui:
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while February and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 3.07 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 93° F and nighttime temperatures average 73° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 76° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 73° F at night
Exploring Koh Samui
Travelers enjoy Koh Samui for its beautiful beaches and major shopping area. Spend some time exploring Namuang Waterfall and Namuang Waterfall 2 if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Big Buddha Statue and Hin Ta and Hin Yai on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Koh Samui for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Koh Samui?
Fly into Ko Samui (USM), which is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.