Hoi An Hotels from Rs928
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Hoi An
Hoi An City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(74 area reviews)
Go on a shopping and cultural expedition to Hoi An's ancient old town and dine on local specialties in riverfront restaurants.
Ngũ Hành Sơn
4/5Very Good!(49 area reviews)
While visiting Ngũ Hành Sơn, you might make a stop by sights like Marble Mountains and My Khe Beach.
5/5Exceptional!(15 area reviews)
Minh An is known for its beautiful river views, and you can make a stop by Hoi An Night Market and Hoi An Ancient Town while in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(21 area reviews)
The stunning river views and relaxing spas are top of the list for many visitors to Cam Pho. A stop by Hoi An Ancient Town or Chua Cau might round out your trip.
Visiting Hoi An
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hoi An, and visitors give high marks for the local tours, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Cultural and countryside, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and beaches. Top sights in the city include Hoi An Ancient Town, Quan Cong Temple and Tan Ky House.
- There are 589 hotels and other accommodation options in Hoi An
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chu Lai (VCL), 41.1 mi (66.1 km) away
Dressing for Hoi An
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Hoi An gets about 63 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 20°C