Da Nang Hotels from Rs2,234
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 9 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Da Nang
Da Nang City Centre
4/5Very Good!(94 area reviews)
The beaches and stunning river views are top of the list for many visitors to Da Nang City Centre. A stop by Danang Cathedral or Han Market might round out your trip.
3.5/5Good!(4 area reviews)
Travellers come to Son Tra for its beaches, and you can see top attractions like My Khe Beach and Son Tra Mountain while you're in town.
Ngũ Hành Sơn
4/5Very Good!(49 area reviews)
While visiting Ngũ Hành Sơn, you might make a stop by sights like Marble Mountains and My Khe Beach.
Tho Quang Beach
3/5(1 area review)
Travellers enjoy Tho Quang Beach for its beaches and restaurants. Consider checking out Hoang Sa Beach while you're in the area.
Hai Chau is known for its beautiful river views, and you can make a stop by Danang Cathedral and Han Market while in the area.
Visiting Da Nang
Travellers to Da Nang give high marks for the beaches and local tours. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its mountains and seafood. Top sights in the city include Marble Mountains and Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- There are 816 hotels and other accommodation options in Da Nang
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hue (HUI-Phu Bai Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away
Getting around Da Nang
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Da Nang Station. Da Nang might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Da Nang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Da Nang gets about 63 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Da Nang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Da Nang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Da Nang?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Da Nang?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Da Nang?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Da Nang?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Da Nang?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Da Nang?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Da Nang?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Da Nang?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Da Nang?
Da Nang Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Da Nang by Star Rating
- Hotels near Da Nang Airports
- Areas of Da Nang
- Accommodation near Da Nang Attractions
- More accommodation types in Da Nang
- Choose Your Da Nang Hotel Style
- Search Da Nang Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Da Nang
- Hotels Near Da Nang, Thua Thien-Hue
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations