Overview of Mandila Beach Hotel DaNang
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Partial Ocean Twin
Deluxe Partial Ocean King
Deluxe Ocean front King with Balcony
Deluxe Ocean front Twin with Balcony
Mandila Ocean Suite
About this area
Located in Da Nang's Son Tra neighbourhood, Mandila Beach Hotel DaNang is in the business district and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at My Khe Beach and East Sea Park, while Museum of Cham Sculpture and Ho Chi Minh Museum are cultural highlights. Asia Park and Sun World Danang Wonders are also worth visiting.
- East Sea Park - 9 min walk
- Pham Van Dong Beach - 9 min walk
- Vincom - 5 min drive
- Da Nang Love Bridge - 5 min drive
- Han River - 6 min drive
- Da Nang Station - 5 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lobby Bar – Open daily.
- Halo Bar – Open daily.
- Sky Lounge – Open daily.
- Wooden House – Open daily.
About this property
Mandila Beach Hotel DaNang
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Location is really good for exploring Danang as everything is within walking distance or a short taxi trip. Across from Public Beach but clean and well looked after with a wide range of snack bars and restaurants that are all good quality and fairly priced. Only issue is like most of the Hotels here the Pool is not really useable as very small and just really there for marketing purposes. Staff were very helpful and pleasant.