Visitors to Faridabad are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and lakeside setting. Humayun's Tomb, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple and Red Fort are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1853 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Delhi
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Faridabad
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Faridabad Railway Station. Faridabad might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Faridabad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 17°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 780 millimetres of rain falls on Faridabad each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C