Search Bed and Breakfasts in Faridabad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Faridabad
Radisson Blu Faridabad
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Vivanta Surajkund, NCR
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Park Plaza Faridabad
Reviewed on 25 Mar 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Faridabad?
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're a solo traveler hoping to get some tips from locals, a B&B can be a good choice for many different types of travelers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1922 accommodations and 38 B&Bs in the surrounding area. If your ideal vacation to Faridabad includes spending lots of time outside, Surdas Park is a good spot to enjoy the scenery.
B&Bs Near Faridabad
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it's a picturesque garden or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below are some B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Colonels Retreat: 2.5 stars, 6 rooms
- 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Faridabad
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- On-site bar
Aashianaa Gracious Living: 2.5 stars, 6 rooms
- 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the downtown core
Eleven: 3 stars, 5 rooms
- 13.1 mi (21 km) from the heart of downtown
On The House: 3 stars, 8 rooms
- Located 13 mi (21 km) from the city's core
- Local cuisine breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
How to Pack for the Weather in Faridabad
If you're trying to decide when might be the best time to visit Faridabad, we've gathered some relevant weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 30.71 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 92° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 105° F is the daytime average and 63° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 99° F and nighttime averages are around 71° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 94° F during the day and 46° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Faridabad
When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Badkhal Lake and Surdas Park are some notable spots. You might put Crown Plaza and Nahar Singh Stadium on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Faridabad for its:
Transportation Options In and Around Faridabad
Fly into Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), which is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.