Search Hostels in Faridabad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Faridabad
Other property types in Faridabad
Radisson Blu Faridabad
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Vivanta Surajkund, NCR
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Park Plaza Faridabad
Reviewed on 25 Mar 2020
Hostels and More in Faridabad
Faridabad has 43 accommodation options, and if you have a hard time finding a hostel in the area, you can still choose a place that works for you. For those who want to save on overnight costs and budget more for fun things to do, you can get great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Faridabad?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here are some stats that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 7° C
- April-June: 41° C is the daytime average and 17° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 37° C and night-time averages are around 22° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 34° C during the day and 8° C at night
- Average rainfall is 780 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Faridabad?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Humayun's Tomb
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple
- Red Fort
- Badkhal Lake
- Surdas Park
- Lodhi Garden
- Kiran Nadar Museum of Art
- Stellar Children’s Museum
- Siri Fort Auditorium
Generally, Faridabad is known for its:
How to Get to Faridabad and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away from the city centre. When you're out and about, you might want to use public transport during your trip. If you're looking to see more of the surrounding area, head over to Faridabad Railway Station to take a train.