Visiting Dubai Festival City
Travelers to Dubai Festival City give high marks for the shopping, festivals, and top-notch restaurants. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its cafés and riverfront. Top sights around the area include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and Mall of the Emirates.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Dubai Festival City
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dubai Festival City
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Dubai Festival City Mall and Festival Center. Additionally, you might want to add Al Badia Golf Club to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Festival City - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Dubai Mall, located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center, and Burj Khalifa, which is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) away.
Dressing for Dubai Festival City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 98°F and nighttime averages of 58°F
- Dubai Festival City gets about 3.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 58°F