Families will find kid-friendly activities in Chilliwack, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting, world-class hot springs and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and cultural setting.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodation options in Chilliwack
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) away
Getting around Chilliwack
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Agassiz Station or Mission City Station. Chilliwack might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chilliwack
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chilliwack is 42 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 0°C