- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Masat Darkom
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Buraydah, Masat Darkom is near the boardwalk. Local landmarks include Buraydah Tower and King Abdullah Park, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try King Khalid Cultural Center.Visit our Buraydah travel guide
- Buraydah Tower - 7 min walk
- King Khalid Cultural Center - 10 min walk
- King Khalid Garden Park - 13 min walk
- Al Nakheel Mall - 4 min drive
- Al Aqelat Garden Park - 5 min drive
- Gassim (ELQ) - 24 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: SAR 100 per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: SAR 15 for adults and SAR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 50 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort