Overview of Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery
Choose dates to view prices
DOWADUENG CORNER DELUX
Dusid Duplex Suite
About this area
Located in Bangkok City Centre neighbourhood, Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery is connected to a shopping centre. Wat Pho and Temple of the Emerald Buddha are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Central Embassy and Siam Paragon Mall. Check out an event or a game at Rajamangala Stadium, and consider making time for Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Central Embassy - 9 min walk
- Lumphini Park - 9 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 10 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 16 min walk
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 5 min drive
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 4 min drive
- Chit Lom BTS Station - 6 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Babettes The Steakhouse – Garden-view diner. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Medici Kitchen & Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Speakeasy Rooftop Bar – Rooftop bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Le Salon – Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGallery
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 2000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 500 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1700 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1900.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Our room was a beautiful and tranquil refuge after a day of sightseeing in Bangkok. The staff were all so friendly and hospitable. We were pleasantly surprised to be included in the happy hour drinks and appetizers at the lovely rooftop bar. The breakfast was simply amazing! The location was great—convenient to both the subway and the sky train. We would definitely stay here again. No complaints here!!