- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Tree of Life Marari Sands Beach Resort, Marari – Kerala
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Palm View Room
Palm View Cottages
About this area
Located in Alappuzha, Tree of Life Marari Sands Beach Resort, Marari – Kerala is near the beach. Alleppey Lighthouse is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Alappuzha Beach and Marari Beach.
- Marari Beach - 7 min drive
- Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple - 10 min drive
- Alappuzha Beach - 23 min drive
- Ambalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple - 25 min drive
- Kumarakom Boat Jetty - 77 min drive
- Kalavoor Kalavur Halt Station - 8 min drive
- Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 118 min drive
About this property
Tree of Life Marari Sands Beach Resort, Marari – Kerala
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Marari Sands Beach
- Tree of Life Marari Sands Beach Resort, Marari – Kerala Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Enjoyed the Stay.
Quite a ways from anything, rooms were beautiful and staff was very accommodating. Poor internet service also the pool was not clean at all, was too bad could have used a cool down.