- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Tree of Life Marari Sands Beach Resort, Marari – Kerala
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Palm View Room
Palm View Cottages
About this area
Located in Alappuzha, Tree of Life Marari Sands Beach Resort, Marari – Kerala is near the beach. Alleppey Lighthouse is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Alappuzha Beach and Marari Beach.
- Marari Beach - 10 min drive
- Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple - 13 min drive
- Alappuzha Beach - 26 min drive
- Ambalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple - 30 min drive
- Kerala Backwaters - 49 min drive
- Kalavoor Kalavur Halt Station - 10 min drive
About this property
Tree of Life Marari Sands Beach Resort, Marari – Kerala
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4838
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2419 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: INR 2950 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Enjoyed the Stay.
Quite a ways from anything, rooms were beautiful and staff was very accommodating. Poor internet service also the pool was not clean at all, was too bad could have used a cool down.