Visitors can enjoy all that Tiruvannamalai has to offer including the temples, mountain views and festivals. The walkable and cultural setting also entices those visiting the city. In Tiruvannamalai, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Tiruvannamalai
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Tiruvannamalai Station or Andampallam Station. Tiruvannamalai might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tiruvannamalai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 26°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tiruvannamalai is 1228 millimetres
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C