Pollachi Hotels from Rs1,000
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Pollachi has to offer including the temples, waterfalls and theme park. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Pollachi
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Pollachi Junction Station. Pollachi might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pollachi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- About 629 millimetres of rain falls on Pollachi each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C