Visitors can enjoy all that Udumalaipettai has to offer including the temples, waterfalls and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 37.4 mi (60.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Udumalaipettai
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Udumalaippettai Station. Udumalaipettai may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Udumalaipettai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Udumalaipettai gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C