Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Valparai has to offer including the waterfalls, temples and aquarium. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Valparai
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 48.4 mi (77.8 km) away
Getting around Valparai
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Anaimalai Road Station or Pollachi Junction Station. Valparai may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Valparai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Valparai gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°C