Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2019
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Munnar, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 153 hotels and other accommodation options in Munnar
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 46.8 mi (75.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Munnar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Munnar is 23 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°C