Visitors can enjoy all that Palani has to offer including the temples, waterfalls and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Palani
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 51.5 mi (82.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Palani
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Palani Station or Oddanchatram Station. Palani might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Palani
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Palani gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C