Those travelling to Oddanchatram are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Oddanchatram
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Oddanchatram Station. Oddanchatram might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Oddanchatram
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- About 629 millimetres of rain falls on Oddanchatram each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F