Kodaikanal Hotels from Rs2,100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Jun 2018
Visitors to Kodaikanal are sure to enjoy the lakes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, temples and monuments.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodation options in Kodaikanal
- The closest major airport is in Madurai (IXM), 50.4 mi (81.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kodaikanal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kodaikanal is 629 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kodaikanal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kodaikanal, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Kodaikanal?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Kodaikanal?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Kodaikanal?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kodaikanal?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Kodaikanal?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kodaikanal?
Kodaikanal Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kodaikanal by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kodaikanal Airports
- Areas of Kodaikanal
- Accommodation near Kodaikanal Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kodaikanal
- Choose Your Kodaikanal Hotel Style
- Search Kodaikanal Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kodaikanal
- Hotels Near Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations