Viluppuram Hotels from Rs586
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Viluppuram has to offer including the temples and shopping. There are 124 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 21 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Viluppuram
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Villupuram Station, Mundiyampakkam Station or Mambalapattu Station. Viluppuram might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Viluppuram
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Viluppuram gets about 1228 millimetres of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 38°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C