Panruti Hotels from Rs419
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Panruti are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Panruti
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Panruti Station. Panruti might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Panruti
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 27°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 27°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 838 millimetres of rain falls on Panruti each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F