Neyveli Hotels from Rs1,429
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Neyveli will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Neyveli
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Neyveli Station. Neyveli might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Neyveli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 27°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Neyveli gets about 838 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 39°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F