Visitors can enjoy all that Sirkazhi has to offer including the temples, beaches and monuments. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Sirkazhi
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Sirkazhi Station, Vaitheeswaran Koil Station or Kollidam Station. Sirkazhi may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sirkazhi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 40°C, whilst the average at night is 27°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 38°C with night-time averages of 27°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- Sirkazhi gets about 838 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C