Visitors to Ulundurpet are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also enjoy things to do in the larger region.
Getting around Ulundurpet
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ulundurpet Station. Ulundurpet might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ulundurpet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 27°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 27°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ulundurpet is 838 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 39°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F