Cuddalore Hotels from Rs1,099
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Cuddalore has to offer including the temples and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Cuddalore
- The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cuddalore
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Panruti Station, Viluppuram Station or Alapakkam Station. Cuddalore might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cuddalore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 26°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Cuddalore gets about 1173 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and April are the hottest months with an average of 37°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Cuddalore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cuddalore, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Cuddalore?
Cuddalore Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cuddalore by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cuddalore Airports
- Accommodation near Cuddalore Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cuddalore
- Choose Your Cuddalore Hotel Style
- Search Cuddalore Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cuddalore
- Hotels Near Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations