Visitors can enjoy all that Cuddalore has to offer including the temples and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Cuddalore
- The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cuddalore
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Panruti Station, Viluppuram Station or Alapakkam Station. Cuddalore might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cuddalore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 26°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Cuddalore gets about 1173 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and April are the hottest months with an average of 37°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C