Those travelling to Poornankuppam are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 121 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Poornankuppam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 39°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 26°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Poornankuppam gets about 1228 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 38°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F